- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
Anonymous asked: OOPS!! How do you stop the condom slipping like that?
You just have to watch it, especially if you’re moving really fast, and check it occasionally. If it slips a lot, you might need to try a smaller size, which is nothing to be ashamed of and it can make things much safer.
There have been a whole crop of new hate blogs popping up.
I’d just like to boost this. We’re not new. We didn’t create because we wanted to fill a whole where DM was.
We’re small but we’ve been here all along.
No drama. No hate. No slagging off will ever be published.
Come join us and the nice, civil people of the mumblr community!